Tuesday

H&Mmmm

As yet I am unsure as to whether I am capable of more excitement than is already inside me about the mighty H&Ms latest collaboration.



Maison Martin Margiela are known for their avant-garde garments and cutting-edge-cool designs; and anyone who knows me would vouch for the fact I am rarely intimidated by a dramatic shape on a hanger so I fully intend to enjoy this latest meeting of fashion minds.


MMM A/W '12 catwalk
 I have never before been a 'queue-er' for a collection launch but quite frankly the sooner I can get my hands on a timed wrist band and get in a cordoned off waiting area for this the better. It is sure to be a website crashing success.

MMM A/W '12 catwalk

With no promo shots yet available we can but speculate. Personally I'm hoping for some tailored skirts and dynamic sweatshirts. And don't even get me started on the accessories I intend to leap upon the moment I get within store.

Not launching until November 2012 I have some wait but believe me..I will be there.

1 comment:

What do you think..?