Thursday

WINNERS!

Last night I had the honour of being invited by one of the labels I agent for to attend the Drapers Awards with them. Little Mistress are a brand I only started representing 5 months ago and their growth has been astounding.

Drapers are a huge influence in my industry so to be nominated for an award by them is a great achievement in itself but to go on and win is another level altogether. And that's exactly what Little Mistress went on to do - Young Fashion Brand Of The Year 2012. After being labelled 'the noisy tables' by Lauren Laverne for cheering for ourselves as the nominees were announced Myleene Klass then went on to proclaim the wonderful LM as winners and MD Mark and the team were quickly stage-bound to accept the award.

It's safe to say there was much more cheering all round and a lot of bubbles to continue the night with.

It was the first real black tie event I've really attended so I chose my most Bond-girl-esque dress and accessories to complete my look. And I loved it!

Ombre nails | Barry M
Shoes | Zara
Bag | Jimmy Choo
Dress (just seen) |ASOS 
Inside the event
Dessert
Name Card!
Twitter fame
Ridiculous chandelier
The Dress
At the beginning of the night the audience were encouraged to actively tweet using #drapersawards so off I went, tweeting away and shortly after noticed a big screen showing them all. Camera in hand I quickly got a shot of my tweet being beamed out. Ah, fame!

And I wasn't the only one tweeting about Little Mistress...


Here's the official winners picture from the night - couldn't be happier for them all. An amazing night, and even more amazing award.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think..?